A 3D-print enables you to verify shape, dimension and function of your projects – to test the quality before you invest in molding and go into production.
With our 3d-scanner we provide you data with a precision of 0.3mm. If needed we can convert them to watertight 3D-Models.
We have a lot of experience in the process of 3D-print. From stereolithography to FDM, we know the tolerances and qualities and can provide you the right choice for your project. If you need any help in the production of 3D-Models or in the choice of manufacturing process, do not hesitate to contact us!
Additive manufacturing process types
- Photopolymeration: Stereolithography (SLA) in Photopolymer
- Material Jetting: Jetted Photopolymer in Photopolymer, Waxes
- Binder Jetting: Plaster-based 3D printing (PP) in Plaster
- Material Extrusion: Fused deposition modeling (FDM) in Thermoplastics (e.g. PLA, ABS), HDPE, eutectic metals, edible materials, TPE, Modelling clay, Plasticine, RTV silicone, Porcelain, Metal clay (including Precious Metal Clay)
- Powder Bed Fusion: Selective laser melting (SLM) in Titanium alloys, Cobalt Chrome alloys, Stainless Steel, Aluminium
- Selective laser sintering (SLS): Thermoplastics, metal powders, ceramic powders
- Sheet Lamination: Laminated object manufacturing (LOM) in Paper, metal foil, plastic film